Confidentiality Agreement and Defamation Clause
It is understood and agreed to that the below identified discloser of confidential information may provide certain information that is and must be kept confidential. To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or trade secret laws, it is agreed that
1. The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes:
Business Contacts, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, existing and/or contemplated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, clients, marketing, and current or future business plans and models, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
2. The Recipient agrees not to disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser to anyone unless required to do so by law.
3. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
4. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
5. Defamation is an attack/criticism of Dead Sea Records and any of its employee, associate or partner publicly (on public forums, blogs, social networks etc) at any time during or subsequent to contract period. An attack in forums, blogs, community groups or any social media in a way which brings bad name to the company or any of its employee, associate or partner is defamation . In case of breach of this clause, Recipient of Confidential Information agrees to pay US$ 1,000 to [Dead Sea Records] as damages.
WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.
Recipient of Confidential Information:
Name (Print or Type):
Discloser of Confidential Information:
Name (Print or Type): Dead Sea Records